General Rules :
The college lays great emphasis on discipline and character building of the students. So they must abide by the rules and regulations of the college and the hostel.
(1) Using mobile inside the college campus is strictly prohibited. Violation of the rule must be liable to pay a fine of Rs. .....
(2) College uniform is compulsory for every working day. Students without uniform will not be allowed to enter the college campus.
(3) Smoking, spitting, throwing waste indecently, destroying college property, making noise and loitering in the campus may lead pecuniary fine or expulsion from the college or both.
(4) All forms of ragging in the college or in the Hostel are strictly prohibited. Strong disciplinary action will be taken against those involved in such activities.
(5) The Identity Card should be brought to the college every day and is to be produced whenever asked for.
Attendance Rules :
(1) Attendance in class is compulsory.
(2) Students failing to attend at least 75% of the classes in each subject will forfeit the benefits of scholarship and other facilities (e.g. contesting in college election). He/She will not even be allowed to sit for any semester examination.
(3) Names of the students who fail to attend their classes for first 15 days will be struck off.
Library Rules :
(1)`Library Cards' are issued to the students for borrowing of books from the Library.
(2) In no case a student can keep a book for more than 15 days from the date of issue. The books may be reissued for another 15 days in consultation with the Librarian.
(3) If he/ she does not return the book within 15 days a fine of Re. 1/- (one) per day upto 15 days and Rs. 2 (two) per day thereafter is imposed.
Hostel Rules :
(1) All hostel boarders are required to maintain hostel rules strictly. A copy of `Hostel Rules' will be provided to each boarder at the time of Hostel Admission.
(2) Indulging in ragging, damaging hostel property or violating hostel rules is liable for expulsion from the hostel as well as from the college.
(3) Hostel remains closed during summer and puja vacations.
(4) Hostel boarders are required to keep their rooms tidy, neat and clean and observe proper methods of disposal of garbage.
(5) Outstation leave will be granted only production of a an application by the boarder duly signed by the parents or local guardian.